Made from wild caught fish
Our Products are Non-GMO
3rd Party Tested to Ensure Purity
Free of Heavy Metals and Chemicals
Sourced from a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified fishery
- For Healthy Skin And Coat
- Natures Perfect Source Of DHA For Brain, Eye And Heart Health
- World’s Finest Quality Fish Oil Produced Using Sustainably Harvested Wild
- Alaskan Pollock
- Totally Dripless Flip-Top Silicon-Valved Dispenser Caps on 8.5oz, 16.5oz, 32oz Bottles
- Cold Filtered, Clean, Safe, Raw Oil With All The Nutrients Intact, As Nature Intended
- Tested For Safety And Purity
- No GMO’s
- Flushed With Nitrogen For Increased Shelf Life
- Reduces Excessive Shedding, Replenishes Moisture In Animal’s Skin To Prevent Flaking
Available in 8.5oz, 16.5oz, 32oz with drip-free caps plus 66oz and gallon refill sizes.
Each 4650 mg teaspoon provides approximately 1302 mg of total omega-3 fatty acids, including 465 mg of EPA and 698 mg of DHA*.
Fatty Acid Percentage
Packaged in the USA from wild caught Tuna oil and wild Alaskan Pollock oil.
Life Line Premium Wild Tuna oil contains only high quality refined low odor oil from various species of Tuna harvested from the waters of the Indian Ocean to the South China Sea. The oil is produced in a state-of-the-art operation in the Netherlands to ultra-purified, pharmaceutical grade.
Wild Alaska Pollock is renowned for its mild taste and white, flaky texture and is the fish used to produce fish sticks and surimi. It is also attractive for its abundance and sustainability. It is harvested from the rich and pristine waters of Alaska’s Bering Sea.
There are no reviews yet.